How to Apply for Digital Signature Certificate?
Now you can purchase Digital Signature Certificates for individuals and organizations by following a completely online and paperless process on our website.
This is applicable for all Indian citizens who wish to buy Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) using "PAN" or "Aadhaar Paperless Offline eKYC".
eMudhra is a Certifying Authority in India to issue Digital Signature Certificates for a multitude of use-cases defined by the Government of India.
Apply DSC Certificate
- Click on "Buy Certificate".
- Select user type based on your use-case (Individual or Organization).
- Select certificate type as per your requirement. By default you can select "Signature" as certificate type for all your digital signing purposes. Please note that you need to select "both" (signature & encryption) as the certificate type in case you want to use it for eTendering.
- Select the validity period as per your requirement (for example: 1 year/2years/3 years).
- Click on "Buy Certificate" to proceed with your purchase.
- Verify your identity through online paperless process.
- Download your Digital Signature Certificate.
If you need further assistance in applying for a Digital Signature Certificate, please contact us at
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 80 46156902